[UPDATE] Hosting Game Servers on Akash Network

Continuing the discussion from Hosting Game Servers on Akash Network

Hello again :slight_smile:

To start off my weekly updates, I didn’t showcase anything in proposal, so this is a great time for it.
I will be sharing some screenshots of most important pages and features, and will give few notes along them.

Homepage

• Being the landing and most important page, it needs to be spot on, and currently other then calls to action and big tittle, a lot is missing
  • Description, features, problem/solution, footer, all that needs to be completed, for now this is all we got

Download

• Personal favorite, it turned out great and I see no need for improvements except changing and adding update notes

Dashboard

• Will be most complicated to do it correctly, but for now 2 choices of graphs and changing between time periods (inspired by coinmarketcap) is good enough
  • Later on we’ll see what data we can showcase, and fill the graphs with it

Documentation

• Pretty simple page, for organization we are adding categories, something like this forum has, so finding answers on problems you got will be ease

Getting Started

• I explained this page in depth in my proposal, but in few words, it’s a user friendly way of setting up a server inspired by https://playit.gg/
  • User will by going through set questions be guided to a working game server
  • Every answer user gives correlates to a next question asked

Now I didn’t show everything, there is support for mobile view, empty and very bad footer, wallet selecting and dropdown menu after wallet is connected, which is very important to design right, and I think its not ready to showcase yet.

Other then that I’m pretty happy how its turning out and hoping for 1 more week of design and improvements to finish everything, then we would start coding this in react.

Another thing, I need ideas for names, “Akash Servers” is currently a placeholder in navbar, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

It’s way easier changing the design rather then finished product, so feedback is very much appreciated.

3 Likes

Love the idea / design of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreciate it :heart:

This is a great idea, and I would like to have you present to the CAB once you have a working Alpha / Beta version.

Alani

1 Like

Thanks, I will let you know when that day comes :slight_smile: