We are offering $10,000 in $AKT and $250 in free object storage for the developer or team that builds the best app that integrates Filebase + Akash.
- 1st place prize: $10,000 of $AKT + $250 (~3 TB) of free object storage credits with Filebase
- 2nd place prize: $1,000 of $AKT + $150 (~2 TB) in free object storage credits with Filebase
- 3rd place prize: $100 of $AKT + $100 (~1 TB) in free object storage credits with Filebase
Filebase is the world’s first S3-compatible object storage platform that allows you to store data in a secure, redundant, and performant manner across multiple decentralized storage networks. Additionally, Filebase’s proprietary edge caching technology helps customers achieve industry-leading performance when fetching data from decentralized networks.
Akash Network, the world’s first decentralized and open-source cloud, accelerates deployment, scale, efficiency and price performance for high-growth industries like blockchain and machine learning/AI. Developers leveraging Akash Network can access cloud computing at up to three times less than the cost of centralized cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
- Register for the Akash Filebase Contest on Gitcoin.
- Introduce yourself and your idea with a post on the Akash Filebase Contest Forum
- Add your Akash address in your profile to receive $100 in initial funding for your idea.
- Join the Discord server and send a hello world! in the #filebase channel. http://discord.Akash.network
- Register for a free 5GB storage account: Filebase | S3 Compatible Object Storage Powered by Blockchain
- To upgrade and receive 1 TB of free object storage for 2 months, use code
- Submit a detailed post publicly on the forum by October 22nd to be reviewed by the community, Akash team, and Filebase team.
- By October 30, the winners will be announced.
- Project name and a list of team members
- A description of what your project does and why you decided to build it
- Demo video or presentation slides. Your video should be around 3 minutes long and include a demo of your working project. Videos must be made publicly visible.
- Access to your working application or Github code repository. Access must be provided to the working application or code for judging and testing by providing a link to a website, functioning demo, or a Github repository.
- Complete submission form.
How will this project impact the growth of the Akash community and Filebase ecosystem?
How well does the project work?
How unique is the project idea and execution?
Is the user experience and design of the project well thought out?
Is the project beginning to market and garner interest from the community?
- Building Fully Decentralized Webapps
- Persistent Storage for Decentralized and P2P Apps
- Off-Chain Storage for Blockchains
- Censorship-resistant Website Hosting
- Server-side Scraping, Backup & Data Publishing
- Run a headless CMS on Akash, and front-end and asset storage on Filebase.
- Rails App Framework
- NodeJS App Framework
- Wordpress as a service on Akash
- Ghost CMS on Akash
- Integrate Filebase + Supabase + Akash
- Integrate Filebase + Planetscale + Akash
- Filebase Sign Up
- Docs: docs.akash.network
- Support: forum.akash.network
- Community: discord.akash.network
- Example Apps: appdepot.io