Proposal: do propaganda for blog post about how to deploy a NextJS

Background
We are a team of two web developers planning to build a cross-chain Tax reporting app (Moonstash) for the Cosmos ecosystem and beyond. We have been thinking about deploying the app on the Akash network but we’re unsure of the feasibility.

The landing page project proposed here is a great opportunity for us to deeply learn about the de-cloud hosting service and decide where we will host the Moonstash app.

Problem Statement
Akash network is still new to many developers, including us. We want to learn more about the Akash infrastructure and its tooling, help spread the knowledge, and make it easier for the next developer deploying in Akash.

Goals: What are you aiming to accomplish?
Deploying the landing page on Akash then publish a blog about it to educate developers on how to deploy a NextJS app on Akash.

Impact: What impact will this project have?
More resource for future developers means less friction for adoption.

Budget: How much funding will this require?
$500

Timeline: What is the timeline for accomplishing this task?
Within a month

Team: Are you looking for additional team members?
No.

Reporting: How will you report your progress to the community (e.g. weekly calls, reports)?
A blog post at the end of the project.

Design: Do you have any mock ups or screenshots?

Hello there.

This sounds interesting. Do you have a working application you can link me to?
I’m not sure if your product is already in production or is this something you’re just starting to build?
Look forward to learning more.

Best,
Cheng

It is just someting I am just starting to build , thanks for your appreciation

chenghiskhan via Akash Community <akash1@discoursemail.com> 于2021年9月2日周四 上午6:48写道:

This is cool and something we would fund. What’s the next step here?

Thanks for your fund, the next step I would persuade my classmates and some economic students to work together to join this project.

chenghiskhan via Akash Community <akash1@discoursemail.com> 于2021年9月4日周六 上午1:47写道: