One Click Cosmo SDK Nodes on Akash?

Project Title: One-Click Cosmos Nodes

Problem Statement: What is the problem you will solve?

Setting up, syncing, and maintaining a node for trading bots, developing UI/UX’s, among other things, is very difficult and time-consuming for the Cosmos Ecosystem.

Goals: What are you aiming to accomplish?

One-click nodes for all Cosmos SDK chains. This solution would allow for quick, one-click nodes with auto quick syncing, and maintenance of nodes for all Cosmos SDK chains.

Impact: What impact will this project have?

It will open up a lot of developers, traders, and Cosmo participants’ time to focus on building instead of maintaining and wasting time on node/daemon work.

Budget: How much funding will this require?

I would like to hire a helping hand to get this going and get a community going. I would imagine $50K - $100K would certainly make it easier but I am going to make it work within any budget.

Timeline: What is the timeline for accomplishing this task?

I would think 4-6 months to initially build, test, and get some initial alpha users. Then 6-12 months after that for beta and stabilizing the platform.

Team: Are you looking for additional team members?

Yes!

Reporting: How will you report your progress to the community (e.g. weekly calls, reports)?

Weekly or Monthly reports!

Design: Do you have any mock-ups or screenshots?

Not yet!

1 Like

This sounds interesting. Could you provide some detailed specs and we will run this through the awards Board?

1 Like

Yes, of course! Where should I send the spec?

You can submit it here.