Meet the Validators Series - Kalia Network

Can you tell us more about your background and how you got into this crypto stuff?

Sure, I’m a software engineer. I have been developing software more than 10 years. I worked as a software engineer in many corporate companies. I met Blockchain 3 years ago. I got into crypto stuff at the insistence of a colleague I worked with for many years.

So what’s the story, how did you decide to become a validator, and if you can add to that, how are you feeling about the validator business with the current market condition

Oh that’s a great question. It took me 3 years ago. I joined the Blockchain world upon the great insistence of my friend I mentioned. Since then, I was curious about what was going on behind the projects and participated in the testing processes. In the beginning I was only participating in the testnets of the projects and was not interested in being a validator on the mainnet. Then as a new challenge, I tried being a validator on the mainnet. I can say that I adapted quickly with the advantage of being a software developer.

Although the Validator job may seem easy, it has many difficulties behind it. It is not certain that you will profit or earn on every project. I can say that the costs are higher in some projects. But of course, it happens in projects that pay a lot. I don’t mind saying that

Can you mention some of the projects you are validating, and how are you contributing to them by being a validator?

I prepared for this question. I updated our website half an hour before the AMA :grin:
You can see the projects which we validate .

As I mentioned above, we actually participate in the testing processes of the projects during the formation phase and support them on the testnet until they become stable. Apart from that, we share services such as RPC, Snapshot, Api with the community. Also we provide technical support in Discord of the projects.

I’m still ready to write down which projects we’ve validated on the mainnet.
Akash,
Rebus,
Teritori,
Casper,
AssetMantle,
OmniFlix,
Stargaze,
StaFi,
Arable Protocol,
Desmos,
BitCanna,
IXO,
IDEP,
Juno,
Chihuahua,
Meme,
Provenance,
Passage,
Evmos,
Stride,
Lambda

I’m curious on your name, Its not Kalia or Kalia validator instead its Kalia Network, does that mean you are planning on launching your own project?

You found our future goal!
It’s true that Kalia is a brand that will launch its own project in the future.
By the way, many friends in my close circle may know or guess about this, but this is the first time we share this information publicly.
We’re not going to do this until we’re mature enough. A project emerges every day and we don’t want to be ordinary. $KLI will spawn in the right place at the right time.

What’s in the pipeline for the next quarter?

We have a social governance project for the Cosmos ecosystem. We have turned our entire focus there. And if we make this final in the next quarter, it’s going to be awesome. I’m talking about a project that will work integrated with the networks we have validated.

I don’t want to raise expectations, but we are developing a social governance project for cosmonauts. With this project, we aim to provide a much more interactive environment in the proposals of the projects :muscle:

How can we believe that your company is 100% accurate in every sector of cryptocurrency?
According to the roadmap, what is your most important next priority?

As a matter of fact, we do not describe ourselves as validators. We are a developer company. And we are currently planning to expand the software team. Our most important agenda is to create a product that works for the ecosystem and that the whole community enjoys using. I hope our social governance project will be.

Why we should stake on Kalia network validator? What is your advantage over other validators?

A question I am happy to answer.

We are your technical partner. We are working tirelessly 24/7 for our delegators. In order for you not to experience the slightest loss, the day comes, we do not sleep at all. Because more than our verifier, keeping your investments safe is our top priority. If there is a problem caused by us, we will refund your losses.

Apart from that, we value the community very much. Whether you’re stake with us or not, you can chat with us at any time via our Telegram channels. No staking conditions, relax :slight_smile:

The crypto industry is a fast-paced industry, how flexible is your Project to change quickly and keep pace with technology trends? What is your long-term vision for the forecasting industry in which your Project operates?

Exactly! I want to share one of my favorite words. “The only thing that does not change is change itself”.

While developing our product, we determine its flexibility as we will develop it in-house without the need for other companies. We can stretch it any way we want, whenever we want. We know that if we do not follow technology, we will perish.

Have you being audited ? Have not heard you talk about that security of funds is what every investor craves for and plans to escape in case of insecurity if funds, scams and rug pulls ? How strongly built are your security put in place?

I’m not sure I understand the question correctly, but I still don’t want it to go unanswered. If my answer is not the answer you want, feel free to contact me or ask your question again on our Telegram channels.

As delegates, your funds are always safe. Verifiers cannot access your funds. In case of any problem, nothing will happen to your fund. Here, your only loss as a delegate may be not to earn a stake reward. We use hardware on our validator nodes, which means that anyone who doesn’t have physical access to the hardware can’t do anything without our knowledge.

Akash Network works with several validators. Why should I prefer Akash Network to bet my AKT? Do you offer better benefits? Maybe higher APY? Is it easier?

We use the re-stake mechanism for on 90% of the chains we validate. You can stake with us using it to get integrated gain. Usually our re-staking period is 1 hour. Script runs every 1 hour.

In fact, the network’s APR rate is fixed. Here, the factor that affects your earnings is the validator’s commission rate. This ratio is also something the verifier determines. We usually prefer a 5% commission rate on most networks we validate (with exceptions)

We highly value communication. If you say why Kalia Network, you can contact us at any time. We share all updates with our delegates through our channels.

Choosing Kalia won’t cost you anything, but it can save you a lot in the future :slight_smile:

I saw there only $MNTL and $REBUS that has clear explanation, exactly how many project Kalia Network have been participated on, how them selected and when/ where we can got the explanation about them by detail?

We took part in the testnet processes of 40 or more projects and we continue to do so. Apart from this, there were projects where we made a few bot applications. In fact, I can say that the most important thing to be selected is directly proportional to the contribution you make. Some testing processes are quite painful. Activity is very important.

:bangbang:There are 3 core issues prevalent in crypto and blockchain such as Scalability, Interoperability and Security How does #KaliaNetwork plan to overcome these issues?

There are many methods and methodologies. We follow them. We keep our infrastructure up-to-date and we never stop our research. Technology is developing every day and in order to keep up with it, we plan to continue on our way without ignoring these 3 basic problems.

Kalia promises its delegates surprise airdrops and other promotions. Can you tell us a little bit about this? What are the requirements to access these benefits? What kind of promotions do you offer?

Frankly, it would not be right to give details on this issue. If we do this time, we’re laying the groundwork for airdrop hunters. It is important for us to make the airdrop to the right people. Who are the right people, those who always trust and support Kalia :handshake:

What is the ultimate mission that #KaliaNetwork trying to achieve in crypto field? Obviously, crypto market will experience huge growth in upcoming years, so which role would you like to play in this Sector?

Our ultimate mission is to be a brand that contributes to the Cosmos ecosystem and the projects it works with!

I know that at the bear market some chains is not worth the effort to be in active set of validators, more loss than a profit. So my question is, do you have chains you are validating, where you don’t have profits, and of yes, why do you still maintain them.

A very good question. Yes, there are projects that we are not in the active set and behind which we run node. We want to be involved in these projects. Due to the market conditions, we do not find it right to invest to enter the active set at the moment.

Osmosis, Juno, Evmos and Stride.

Maybe if you want to support us in these projects, please feel free to contact us. We are always open to communication.

**Do you realize that Partnership is always the most important factor in a StartUp project. **

Then who are the partners of please provide one of the details? So what are the benefits of that relationship and tell us about the partnership that aims to be in the ecosystem of the future?

We are in contact with many projects. When creating the name Kalia, it was Omniflix co-founder Sistla who encouraged me to add the word “network” to the end :relaxed:

Too many projects promise magic but never release any working product or prove any revenue, Within a short/long time of release. Is your project also like this? If not can u tell us, What makes your project different from other projects?

Does KaliaNetwork only focus on the turkish community?

In a very simple way, we can issue our crypto and can sell dreams to people. But if you’ve noticed, we don’t promise things like magic. It is better to be realistic and transparent. Although it may seem like we are not doing anything in the short term, we are actually taking care to build a valuable society. It just doesn’t feel right to me to come out and sell a crypto without doing quality work! The first of all is quality work.

I understand it’s not easy to provide a seamlessly infrastructure service for Proof of Stake blockchains in terms of reliability. How do you deal with this mission?

Good question. It is really hard. Some days I sleep 3-4 hours at the most. It’s almost impossible to keep it under control without automating it. Because when you’re constantly growing, it gets harder to follow. But if you build the infrastructure that will monitor all projects from a single point, it becomes easier rather than difficult. We always aim to make software that will make our lives easier, and I think that’s why we’re overcoming with.

Is staking on Kalia Network node eligible for $KLI airdrops? And how to participate your project?

This will certainly be the most important condition. It’s too early to talk for now, we’ll definitely make an announcement when the conditions are ripe.

do you use some tools for monitoring your validators? type of software?

I can say that there are a few open source projects. We have experienced friends who have developed in line with this need in the past. We are using our own software for node tracking and it is not public. Apart from that, we use Cosmos Alert bots to be aware of emergencies.

What are Kalia Network’s plans for further growth? Do you plan to work with any other DeFi products within the project? What can we expect from Kalia before the end of the year?

We have a meeting with a chain in Cosmos ecosystem… We can develop a project for them. It wouldn’t be right for me to share it right now for privacy reasons. If we agree to develop this project, you will certainly be aware of it. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

NFT, Metaverse & Game are very popular in the crypto world. What are the advantages that your project will have in these areas for the future and that will make them feel safe in competition?

You actually asked great subjects. Especially the concept of metaverse will host a great experience. But before that, I think the existence of blockchain will become more popular all over the world. We also have work in the NFT field. We will have an application in the future where we will produce NFTs belonging to Kalia and offer advantages to people who own these NFTs.

What are your marketing strategies and how do you plan on implementing global adoption? How do you intend on getting more users, community and investments from all parts of the world including non-English speakers and communities?

I have no experience in marketing. You know, they say a lot of software developers are asocial :grin:
Marketing is definitely not for me. We will need to work with someone professional in the field of marketing. Once our growth takes place and we become a chain, we can create local community channels.

It is mentioned that Kalia Network will cover a 100% refund in case of downtime. Don’t you think this means 100% risk in your hands and Stakers no risk at all? Is that so? Please explain more thank you.

If the problem is caused by us, we will refund 100%. From our point of view, there is no problem in this regard. We accept your investment as the first priority. Without Community, there would be no Kalia.

One of the things that caught up my attention is that you offer 100% refund in case of any downtime. Can you elaborate more on this point? Do you refer to slashing events, or just missing some blocks that would result in lost of APY? If the last is included, how do you calculate the refunds?

I’m talking about big cuts. A lot of networks are doing updates, everything may not go well. And validators from this situation can go to jail.

What made you choose to become an Akash Network validator? What heights do you expect Akash Network to conquer in the 3-4 years?

Akash is a very valuable project. We are very happy to be here. And we are proud to be among the validators valued by the Akash team.

Thanks to everyone, we have exceeded the time, but I answered all the questions one by one. I hope I didn’t miss a single one. I beg your pardon if it’s gone.