Is there a documentation about `image` in SDL

Greetings, community.

In the SDL documentation, there seems to be no details provided about the “image” directive.

I’m wondering:

• Does “image” have to be specifically a docker image?
  • Where are the simple names given as example relative to? “pengbai/docker-supermario”, “postgres”, “db-pool”, “foo:latest” are some of the examples I have seen.
  • Can you build your own image?

And, what is the dseq? Is it fixed like the number I see in the json for the deployment, or is it supposed to be increased?

Hello @ijkea -

Answers to your questions below. If you have any further questions - please reach on Discord (Akash Network Devs).

• Does “image” have to be specifically a docker image?
    —Yes - currently the image needs to be a Docker Image stored on Docker Hub
  • Where are the simple names given as example relative to? “pengbai/docker-supermario”, “postgres”, “db-pool”, “foo:latest” are some of the examples I have seen.
    —These are images on Docker Hub. Example direct URL for SuperMario:
    Docker Hub
  • Can you build your own image?
    —Yes - you can build your own Docker image, upload the image to Docker hub, and then use that image in an Akash SDL
    And, what is the dseq? Is it fixed like the number I see in the json for the deployment, or is it supposed to be increased?
    —Yes - this is the deployment ID. It would not increment or change and would remain the same through the life of the deployment.