Introduce your Project

Introduce yourself and your project with a brief description

• Project Title:
  • Problem Statement: What is the problem you will solve?
  • Goals: What are you aiming to accomplish?
  • Impact: What impact will this project have?
  • Budget: How much funding will this require?
  • Timeline: What is the timeline for accomplishing this task?
  • Team: Are you looking for additional team members?
  • Reporting: How will you report your progress to the community (e.g. weekly calls, reports)?
  • Design: Do you have any mock ups or screenshots?

How to Apply for Grants

1 Like

We just try to deploy Akash, there has no project name for this time.
Assess the revenue and operating costs of this project.
And, we just want $100 for our using, please.

Hello all ! Thanks for this incredible project !
I am discovering this stuff, so my description is for now not very complete… but i do my better :wink:

• Project Title: TaliAkash
  • Problem Statement: Build something to resolve the data sharing of my company
  • Goals: Apply the goal of Akash : Give to my coworkers something to share date in a decentralized way
  • Impact: Improve security !
  • Budget: Don’t know for now…
  • Timeline: I have time :wink:
  • Team: Perhaps, yes ! but difficult for now to estimate
  • Reporting: Monthly calls
  • Design: Not for now… it’s just conceptual for now

Hi, I am Kamil and I am a big fan of the decentralised world. I am the creator of a few de-fi applications on Skynet. I discovered the Akash project more than a month ago I am curious about how it works. In my daily work with clients, I use Google Cloud and Docker in order to deploy different applications in the cloud and I want to try doing the same with Akash. If it works as expected, I have a few interesting ideas that I can start working on and extend the frontend of applications deployed on Skynet with some backend deployed on Akash. I just need a few tokens in order to start playing with Akash technology.

Hi My Name is Abdul Haseeb

• Project Title: IoT and Cloud Computing based Health Monitoring System with the aid of Machine Learning and Blockchain approach
  • Problem Statement: In under developing countries, the people are not able to have basic healthcare facilities, due to high prices especially in current circumstances.
  • Goals: I am planning to provide a platform to the Healthcare Sector, where they should be able to utilize Blockchain and seamlessly use Crypto to lower the cost of healthcare expenditures.
  • Impact: Hopefully it will be able to allow people to opt the expensive medical treatment, without any Government Funding or Aid.
  • Budget: 15000 to 25000 USD (Hopefully I will be able to get the initial setup cost to an affordable level).
  • Timeline: 12 Months for the Initial Release and another 24 Months for adoption and stabilizing.
  • Team: Yes, but at a later stage.
  • Reporting: Project Reports
  • Design: Yes, I do have but at this stage will not be able to share, until I get the basic structure ready, which will involve AKT, XCH, and HNT together.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello everyone, I am from China keleya, a person who is extremely fond of blockchain

Project Title: Decentralized VPN
Problem Statement: Use blockchain technology to solve the limited network, so that all users can use the decentralized global Internet
Goals: True decentralized access
Impact: Any Internet user can freely visit all websites
Budget: 15000 to 25000 USD
Timeline: 6 Months for the Initial Release and another 24 Months for adoption and stabilizing
Team: Yes, but at a later stage
Reporting: Project Reports
Design: Yes, I do have but at this stage will not be able to share, until I get the basic structure ready, which will involve AKT, XCH, and HNT together

1 Like

Project Title: Build a scalable Solana RPC cluster on Akash

Problem Statement: What is the problem you will solve?

The problem is the absence of a meta package of Solana SDK based docker images that allows Solana Devs to Have a (dedicated) Solana RPC clusters running on Akash network that’s local to developer’s app

Goals: What are you aiming to accomplish?

Allow successful running of Solana RPC nodes on Akash.

Timeline: What is the timeline for accomplishing this task?

End of the gitcoin Hackaton.

Team: Are you looking for additional team members?

I already have a team member.

Reporting: How will you report your progress to the community (e.g. weekly calls, reports)?

I ll report when the job is done.