Introduce your Project

Introduce yourself and your project with a brief description

• Project Title:
  • Problem Statement: What is the problem you will solve?
  • Goals: What are you aiming to accomplish?
  • Impact: What impact will this project have?
  • Budget: How much funding will this require?
  • Timeline: What is the timeline for accomplishing this task?
  • Team: Are you looking for additional team members?
  • Reporting: How will you report your progress to the community (e.g. weekly calls, reports)?
  • Design: Do you have any mock ups or screenshots?

How to Apply for Grants

We just try to deploy Akash, there has no project name for this time.
Assess the revenue and operating costs of this project.
And, we just want $100 for our using, please.

Hello all ! Thanks for this incredible project !
I am discovering this stuff, so my description is for now not very complete… but i do my better :wink:

• Project Title: TaliAkash
  • Problem Statement: Build something to resolve the data sharing of my company
  • Goals: Apply the goal of Akash : Give to my coworkers something to share date in a decentralized way
  • Impact: Improve security !
  • Budget: Don’t know for now…
  • Timeline: I have time :wink:
  • Team: Perhaps, yes ! but difficult for now to estimate
  • Reporting: Monthly calls
  • Design: Not for now… it’s just conceptual for now

Hi, I am Kamil and I am a big fan of the decentralised world. I am the creator of a few de-fi applications on Skynet. I discovered the Akash project more than a month ago I am curious about how it works. In my daily work with clients, I use Google Cloud and Docker in order to deploy different applications in the cloud and I want to try doing the same with Akash. If it works as expected, I have a few interesting ideas that I can start working on and extend the frontend of applications deployed on Skynet with some backend deployed on Akash. I just need a few tokens in order to start playing with Akash technology.

Hi My Name is Abdul Haseeb

• Project Title: IoT and Cloud Computing based Health Monitoring System with the aid of Machine Learning and Blockchain approach
  • Problem Statement: In under developing countries, the people are not able to have basic healthcare facilities, due to high prices especially in current circumstances.
  • Goals: I am planning to provide a platform to the Healthcare Sector, where they should be able to utilize Blockchain and seamlessly use Crypto to lower the cost of healthcare expenditures.
  • Impact: Hopefully it will be able to allow people to opt the expensive medical treatment, without any Government Funding or Aid.
  • Budget: 15000 to 25000 USD (Hopefully I will be able to get the initial setup cost to an affordable level).
  • Timeline: 12 Months for the Initial Release and another 24 Months for adoption and stabilizing.
  • Team: Yes, but at a later stage.
  • Reporting: Project Reports
  • Design: Yes, I do have but at this stage will not be able to share, until I get the basic structure ready, which will involve AKT, XCH, and HNT together.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello everyone, I am from China keleya, a person who is extremely fond of blockchain

Project Title: Decentralized VPN
Problem Statement: Use blockchain technology to solve the limited network, so that all users can use the decentralized global Internet
Goals: True decentralized access
Impact: Any Internet user can freely visit all websites
Budget: 15000 to 25000 USD
Timeline: 6 Months for the Initial Release and another 24 Months for adoption and stabilizing
Team: Yes, but at a later stage
Reporting: Project Reports
Design: Yes, I do have but at this stage will not be able to share, until I get the basic structure ready, which will involve AKT, XCH, and HNT together