**9. Github: **

**10. Twitter: **
@imtahersiddik

**11. LinkedIn: **

**12. Website: **

13. Blog:

Experience:

**14. Are you a developer or software engineer? **
I’m a website developer & designer, Most of time i work as a Web Designer.

**15. Are you currently involved in Akash’s Discord developer community channel? (discord.akash.network) **
Yes.

**16. Have you deployed on Akash’s Mainnet or Testnet? (docs.akash.network) **
Yes.

**17. Do you have other team members? **
Yes.

**18. Are you looking for additional team members? **
Yes, we are looking to hire developer team to work on this.

**19. Are you interested in working on Akash full-time? Akash is hiring engineers and contractors. Learn more here: Careers | Akash Network **
No.

**20. What Cloud hosting services do you currently use? (Amazon/Google/Microsoft) **
Others.

**21. How much do you pay per month for Cloud services / hosting? **

**22. How did you hear about this program? **
FORUM, Telegram

Product Vision:

**23. What is your project? **
Get rewarded by Writing News/Articles

**24. What is the problem you will solve? **
Many bloggers who want to earn money but they can’t afford the hosting cost to get started, this will solve their this problem. Bloggers & Reporters will write articles and they will be get rewarded for how their articles perform, means if a articles reach 1k visits then they will be get rewarded with certain amount of AKT, if a articles doesn’t get visit then they will receive nothing for that article. In my country i see many bloggers who stopped writing because they don’t get anything because of their efforts, i know how much time it’s takes to make a tutorial for anything, if we establish this project we will not lose these great writers.

**25. What are your goals? **
I’m trying to help people those who have talent but they don’t have any beneficent way to share there talent and who share there talent on blogspot and in the other site they didn’t get the value of it, because of this they stop writing and we lose the talent. My goal is to create such website where every writers will be get benefited from there content. In a simple word i can say “I want to create a content sharing platform”.

**26. What impact will this project have on the Akash developer community? **

**27. Who will use your project when it’s complete? **
We have answered this question on previous thread, please look at it.

**28. Will you monetize your project? **
Yes.

**29. Will you open source your project? **
No.

Product Leadership / Drive:

**30. Tell us about yourself, your passion, your values **
I’m a web designer & developer with 3 years of experience.
I’m always looking to create magnificent thing that are not have been created, I always like to bring new things to life, I love to help people with whatever i can, I feel happy by doing this. I like to think & bring up new ideas & work on them, I feel happy when I’m working & love my work.
Actually I can’t say how much i can be valuable but you can, in short words i will say whatever i do, i like to do it & when i make my aim for it then i always complete it, My work is my passion & helping people.

**31. What’s your aspiration for blockchain technology? **
I’m really interested in Blockchain technology & surely it’s will have a huge share in the future, if you want to say me a tips for others then i will say The decentralized Blockchain is not gonna work, whoever will built a Centralized Blockchain they will have a huge share in the future for sure. I also submitted a project proposal about this on Akash forum unfortunately seems like my project rejected.

**32. If you had $1 million in grant funding what would you do? **
I would like start my project from scratch & start making everything unique, first i would like to hire a financial advisor to help me, then i will distribute my budget & i will hire best developer team to work on this, We will make plans how to grow our site & Akash Network TOGETHER and Create the world first most High Quality Content Sharing Platform.

**33. Who will benefit most from your project? **
Writers & Readers.

Writers will be get rewarded for writing for their huge efforts and for their hard work.

Readers will gain knowledge by reading, what they don’t know they will learn that in a simple way.

Akash Network & Akash Network Token.

Some maybe thing that we are actually promoting Akash Network Token with this project actually not.
Akt is a part of the akash network when akt grows then Akash Network grows you might be thinking how? Let me explain, when someone will create wallet for akt then surely he will go to coinmarketcap and then he will check the project means he will visit the Akash Network website when they visited website if he/she is Developer or have interest to build website on internet they will look at the pricing after they see pricing they will wonder how they actually offering these service in really in a low cost, so they might be give a try on Akash Network, so by in this the Akash Network will get one new customer, now if your question is i want your every user to be a akash network customer, this is not possible because our project will target multiple users means there will be Developer, designer, bloggers etc. When akt users will grow the trading amount will increase, it will increase the market cap and volume and when market cap will increase, it will grab more new investor attention and they may perform the previous task that i just said before.
So after this conclusion you found that if akt grow then Akash Network will Grow together.

**34. How will you help grow the Akash community? **
We will promote Akash through our site by promoting we will get more users attention & the akash community will grow.

**35. How will you make Akash approachable to developers? **
We will promote Akash to our site in users their will be developers to.
In our site there will be users who will write & read articles & we will recommend users to write about akash for reward. When the user will get rewards they had to create akt wallet to receive the rewards. By this akt & Akash Network will grow together.

36. How do you think Akash should improve?
I think Akash should simplify things to get more user attention, when someone want to host a website they look for easier way to host the website, if akash make such control panel where users can host website and deploy without writing any code then it’s will grow dramatically.

Product Execution:

**37. How would you utilize the grant funding? **
Look at this thread: Get rewarded by Writing News/Articles

**38. Have you already started this work? **
No.

**39. Do you have a GitHub or website for your project? **
Not for now.

**40. How will this task be accomplished? **
A lot of smart work by developer and designer, bringing up new ideas, we will done this.

**41. How would you break this work up into 3 or 4 phases / milestones? **

Back-End Phase -1

1. Followers system
  2. Better users management
  3. Better analytics (for admin)
  4. Recent payment
  5. Better website security
  6. Different web panel for moderator, editor, reviewer.
  7. Create different users roles from admin panel
  8. Tabs system ( Users can create unlimited tabs, the tabs will be shown on their profile, example take it as a playlist)
  9. Users timeline (user will see the article that they are interested in)
  10. Quotes system ( Users can write quotes )
  11. Like, Dislike system
  12. Download articles as a pdf system
  13. Save the article system
  14. Comment filter & pin
  15. Read later system
  16. Sending mail to users from admin panel ( To specific users or specific category writers)
  17. Notification system
  18. User’s can block each other
  19. User contribute system (Users can contribute on other user articles & the other user can set a percentage of article earning to share with the contributed user, the contributed user will have the right to edit article)
  20. Mobile user friendly editor
  21. Advertising System
  22. Different categories articles will have different design for articles, example if someone create a news then when user will read this news they will see news template & when users will create “how to” articles then users will see “how to” articles templates.
  23. Different articles templates add system from admin panel.
  24. More to come on the list…

Front-End Phase - 2

• Recreate whole theme.
• Admin panel design

1. Followers Related Page Design
    *Follower list page
    *Who you are following page
  2. Better User management page design
  3. Analytics page design (For admin)
  4. Recent payment page design
  5. Different web panel design
  6. Tabs design
  7. User’s timeline design
  8. Quotes design
  9. Articles download as a pdf design
  10. Comment design
  11. Read later page design
  12. Notification design
  13. Blocked users page design
  14. Profile page design

Api System Phase - 3

1. Notification api
  2. Recent payment api
  3. Followers api
  4. Users management api
  5. Analytics api
  6. Tabs api
  7. Status api
  8. Quotes api
  9. Like-dislike api
  10. Download articles api
  11. Save articles api
  12. Comment api
  13. Read later api
  14. Users block api
  15. Users contribute api
  16. Creates, manage, remove ads api
  17. Articles api

Android & Ios App Phase - 4

All features of website that will be in app.

**42. How many months of work will this project require? **
± 6 Months.

**43. What’s the expected amount of funding required for your project? **
See this: Get rewarded by Writing News/Articles

Product Progress:

**44. Will you open source your project? **
No.

**45. How do you plan to share your work with the community once complete? **

**46. Will you report your progress to the community every month? **

**47. Do you have any screenshots, videos, or other context you can share? **
Please check this live demo of it: https://pressfly.mightyscripts.xyz/
Concept is same but this demo is old.
By visiting this you will have a core idea of our project.

Developer Associations:

**48. Are you associated with any accelerators, incubators, venture capital firms, or startup funds? **
No.

**49. Are you associated with any startup communities? **
No.

**50. Are you associated with the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF)? **
No.

**51. Are you associated with any open source projects? **
No.

**52. Are you associated with any of the Akash Network core team members? **
No.

Legalese:

53. Are you a resident of, citizen, or located in a geographic area that is subject to UN, US, EU, Swiss or any other sovereign country sanctions or embargoes?
No.

54. Are you over the age of 18?
Yes.

Thanks for this submission. It sounds interesting. We will add it to the review pipeline for the CAB (Community Awards Board) and put it to vote. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thanks,
Alani
Akash

Thank You for the reply.
May i know the date when the CAB meeting will be.

The first CAB meeting will be this month in January, next week. However, as we are making changes to the CAB structure the frequency will change, in addition to duration and projects presenting.

Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Alani