This is a template for submitting Grant Applications. You can also find a copy of this in Google Docs here: Grant Application Google Doc
1. First & Last Name: (optional)
2. Email Address:
3. Akash Wallet Address:
4. Akashian URI:
5. Time Zone:
7. Akash Forum Username:
8. Discord Username:
9. Github Username:
10. Twitter Handle:
14. Are you a developer or software engineer?
15. Are you currently involved in Akash’s Discord developer community channel? (discord.akash.network)
16. Have you deployed on Akash’s Mainnet or Testnet? (docs.akash.network)
17. Do you have other team members?
18. Are you looking for additional team members?
19. Are you interested in working on Akash full-time?
20. What Cloud hosting services do you currently use? (Amazon/Google/Microsoft)
21. How much do you pay per month for Cloud services / hosting?
22. How did you hear about this program?
**23. What is your project? **
24. What is the problem you will solve?
25. What are your goals?
26. What impact will this project have on the Akash developer community?
27. Who will use your project when it’s complete?
28. Will you monetize your project?
29. Will you open source your project?
30. Tell us about yourself, your passion, your values
31. What’s your aspiration for blockchain technology?
32. If you had $1 million in grant funding what would you do?
33. Who will benefit most from your project?
34. How will you help grow the Akash community?
35. How will you make Akash approachable to developers?
36. How do you think Akash should improve?
37. How would you utilize the grant funding?
38. Have you already started this work?
39. Do you have a GitHub or website for your project?
40. How will this task be accomplished?
41. How would you break this work up into 3 or 4 phases / milestones?
42. How many months of work will this project require?
43. What’s the expected amount of funding required for your project?
44. Will you open source your project?
45. How do you plan to share your work with the community once complete?
46. Will you report your progress to the community every month?
47. Do you have any screenshots, videos, or other context you can share?
48. Are you associated with any accelerators, incubators, venture capital firms, or startup funds?
49. Are you associated with any startup communities?
50. Are you associated with the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF)?
51. Are you associated with any open source projects?
52. Are you associated with any of the Akash Network core team members?
53. Are you a resident of, citizen, or located in a geographic area that is subject to UN, US, EU, Swiss or any other sovereign country sanctions or embargoes?
54. Are you over the age of 18?