Get rewarded by Writing News/Articles

Project Title: Get rewarded by Writing News/Articles

Problem Statement: What is the problem you will solve?

Many bloggers who want to earn money but they can’t afford the hosting cost to get started, this will solve their this problem. Bloggers & Reporters will write articles and they will be get rewarded for how their articles perform, means if a articles reach 1k visits then they will be get rewarded with certain amount of AKT, if a articles doesn’t get visit then they will receive nothing for that article. In my country i see many bloggers who stopped writing because they don’t get anything because of their efforts, i know how much time it’s takes to make a tutorial for anything, if we establish this project we will not lose these great writers.

Goals: What are you aiming to accomplish?

I’m trying to help people those who have talent but they don’t have any beneficent way to share there talent and who share there talent on blogspot and in the other site they didn’t get the value of it, because of this they stop writing and we lose the talent. My goal is to create such website where every writers will be get benefited from there content. In a simple word i can say “I want to create a content sharing platform”.

Impact: What impact will this project have?

This project will have a huge impact on the bloggers, think someone creating a tutorial for how to do anything on the wikiHow but for their writing they receiving nothing but when someone will create a tutorial on our website and they will receive rewards for it then why would someone will not publish their content on our website. When we will reach our targeted audience and writers our platform will be the best content sharing platform.

How you will pay the writers?

We will share our earnings from ads with them. As a example, if someone written articles get 1k views with 1 minutes on page time then the author can earn more then $1-$10 (This not estimate that the author will earn exact amount) from the article.

Budget: How much funding will this require?

Development (Back-End) : $10,000
Design (Front-End) : $5,000
Mobile app (iOS & Android): $50,000+ (I can’t estimate the exact cost now)
SEO: $3000
Marketing: $20,000 (1. Local marketing, 2. Online advertising, 3. Promote on YouTube, 4. Referral rewards)
Hosting: $3000 (For 2 Years)
Domain: 500$ (I selected 1 premium domain and one short domain which can cost UpTo 500$, for now I’m not sharing the domain name)
Policy, Terms, FAQ cost are not calculated for now.
Total: $91,500 (Budget $100K)

Timeline: What is the timeline for accomplishing this task?

*30% of work already done.
*We have a script that already implemented some features that we are looking.
*Hiring a developer & designer team to work.
*First we will complete our Back-End work then we will move to Front-End work.
*We will start testing after Back-End & Front-End work are completed.
*After successful test we will launch the site.
*We are not publishing our To-do list here, if any of akash team member one to know then we can share with him.
*We will try to complete the project within 6 Months.
*We will start marketing in Bangladesh & India.
*Our target will be to reach 100K Registered Users in first phase.(The full roadmap will be published on our website)

Team: Are you looking for additional team members?

Yes, we are looking to hire developer team to work on this.

How it will help the Akash Network to Grow?

As we know blog site is a better way to promote anything, we will promote Akt through this project, The rewards we will give to author will be in AKT, means if a user earn 10$ then they will be rewarded with 10$ worth of AKT. By this way Akash will get more users who will use AKT, this will help to grow AKT. Also we will tell the author to write two lines about akash network for this they will receive rewards. We will promote Akash Network through many other ways in our site.

Reporting: How will you report your progress to the community (e.g. weekly calls, reports)?

We will report you 3 times a month in a call or you can see our progress on a website.
Weekly report will be published on Discord & Telegram channel.

Why you not given this project a unique name?

Actually we have a unique name for this project, the reason we didn’t buy the domain yet, so if i share now & then someone buy the domain then we will lose a great name, that’s why.

Design: Do you have any mock ups or screenshots?

Yes, i have.
I would like to provide live demo but i will give this only to Akash Network team.

Hi, are my project rejected?

Funding for projects require a vote by the community awards board. Funding is typically progressive where, if funded, $1,000 would be given, then $10,000, etc. There is also a specific format for the application that is useful to fill out: Grant Application Template - #3. I am not currently a voting member, but probably would not vote for this as it seems expensive and doesn’t benefit the Akash ecosystem outside of doling out tokens. Just my two cents.

Akash Network will be get benefited in many ways, Akt token is the currency that will required to Launch a instance on akash network & it’s will be required for our users to create akt wallet, this will increase market cap & volume, also when market cap increase price of token also increase, if Akt token become popular then Akash Network will be popular.