1. First & Last Name: (optional)
2. Email Address:
3. Akash Wallet Address:
4. Akashian URI:
Has not yet.
5. Time Zone:
7. Akash Forum Username:
8. Discord Username:
9. Github Username:
10. Twitter Handle:
Have not yet.
14. Are you a developer or software engineer?
Yes, I am a developer
15. Are you currently involved in Akash’s Discord developer community channel? (discord.akash.network)
16. Have you deployed on Akash’s Mainnet or Testnet? (docs.akash.network)
Yes, I deployed Mainnet
17. Do you have other team members?
Yes, our team about 3 guys.
18. Are you looking for additional team members?
19. Are you interested in working on Akash full-time?
20. What Cloud hosting services do you currently use? (Amazon/Google/Microsoft)
21. How much do you pay per month for Cloud services / hosting?
22. How did you hear about this program?
Google tell me. search on google
**23. What is your project? **
Our project run lots of containers for mining.
24. What is the problem you will solve?
Reduce hardware operating costs
25. What are your goals?
Help other miners to deploy nodes.
26. What impact will this project have on the Akash developer community?
Minimize the growth of community ecology
27. Who will use your project when it’s complete?
Many of miners.
28. Will you monetize your project?
Yes, we will.
29. Will you open source your project?
30. Tell us about yourself, your passion, your values
We are very enthusiastic about blockchain and always dream of changing the world.
31. What’s your aspiration for blockchain technology?
Build our application on the blockchain
32. If you had $1 million in grant funding what would you do?
Perfect our ecology
33. Who will benefit most from your project?
Lots of Miners for now. And we has plan to perfect our community.
34. How will you help grow the Akash community?
We will be a Preacher. : )
35. How will you make Akash approachable to developers?
Complete a platform based Akash.
36. How do you think Akash should improve?
I think you should lower the threshold for giving away AKT so that more people can join in easily.
37. How would you utilize the grant funding?
We use it for create the app.
38. Have you already started this work?
39. Do you have a GitHub or website for your project?
40. How will this task be accomplished?
Run Akash success and next step.
41. How would you break this work up into 3 or 4 phases / milestones?
Deployment->Operation and maintenance
42. How many months of work will this project require?
Maybe 6 months.
43. What’s the expected amount of funding required for your project?
44. Will you open source your project?
45. How do you plan to share your work with the community once complete?
As soon as we can.
46. Will you report your progress to the community every month?
47. Do you have any screenshots, videos, or other context you can share?
Not for now.
48. Are you associated with any accelerators, incubators, venture capital firms, or startup funds?
49. Are you associated with any startup communities?
No. We are an independent development team.
50. Are you associated with the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF)?
51. Are you associated with any open source projects?
52. Are you associated with any of the Akash Network core team members?
53. Are you a resident of, citizen, or located in a geographic area that is subject to UN, US, EU, Swiss or any other sovereign country sanctions or embargoes?
54. Are you over the age of 18?