Hey content creators!
We’re back at it with another blog bounty! We’ve been on a brief hiatus preparing for Testnet 3 and Mainet 3 upgrades, but we have a doozy for you to review and participate in!
What is Deployment Shell Access? Does it have something to do with the migration patterns of Turtles? Or is it the ability to execute a command in an Akash deployment? You tell us!
The ability to remotely execute a command in an Akash deployment, access the deployment’s shell, and remote copy a file into a deployment are features that have existed for some time and are documented here.
However, we frequently receive questions regarding shell access ability and we’re hoping that you will be able to assist us in supporting developers looking for more information about deployment shell access.
We’re offering up a bounty for the best written blog post that details the use of the remote command execution and deployment shell access procedures and capabilities.
- 1000 - 1500 word blog post
- Give a clear explanation of Deployment Shell Access
- Showcase a few Deployment Shell Access use-cases
- Explain the pros and cons of this feature
- Dive into Deployment Shell access in relation to blockchain
- 500 AKT to the best guide
- We will create a social post and credit the writer of the guide on our channels
- You might even get a little swag for your effort
If you’d like to participate, follow the steps below:
- Draft a “Deployment Shell access” Guide
- Fill out this form with a public google doc link containing your blog
- We will review all entrants
- One winner will be selected
- We will edit your post if needed, create a graphic for it and post to our social channels
Optional - Create a video to go along with the written guide.
Deadline for submissions is 4/19 at 11:59pm PST