Deployment Not Receiving Bids

I have successfully deployed several apps to the Akash network - such as the LunieLight sample app in the Getting Started guide, NGINX server, etc. But as I attempt to deploy some of the applications provided in “Awesome Apps on Akash” such as games (SuperMario and PacMan) and others (Wordpress) - I am able to successfully deploy the apps but I receive no bids from providers.

Assumed the issue is the resources needed are too high for the cost included in the SDL. However I am again using the SDL exactly as listed in the GitHub code published (I.e. 3000 UAKT for SuperMario). And I have attempted to redeploy at 10X the published cost (I.e. 30000 UAKT) and still receive no bids.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated. Listing below the requested/suggested info for the deployment.

Account address

-akash17jypjyh2x87sy5ne6fv03qt2gc0ayxc4czfyxg

Deployment sequence

-AKASH_DSEQ=1684403

-AKASH_OSEQ=1

-AKASH_GSEQ=1

Group sequence if there is more than one group

-No group sequence

Your deploy.yaml file

-I will attach the deploy.yaml file to this support case but it is identical to what is listed on the Awesome Apps on Akash and at the following GitHub URL:

Provider address if it is specific to a provider:

-There is no provider address as I receive no bids to select a provider/lease from

Network

-MainNet

Hi @subzero239,

Thanks for your interest! It looks like we need to update the signedBy keys in the awesome-akash repo.
The key that you’re using (akash1vz375dkt0c60annyp6mkzeejfq0qpyevhseu05) is not attesting any providers right now. The correct key to use is akash1365yvmc4s7awdyj3n2sav7xfx76adc6dnmlx63, which you can see from:

$ akash query audit list
pagination:
  next_key: null
  total: "0"
providers:
- attributes:
  - key: datacenter
    value: equinix-metal-ewr1
  - key: generation
    value: mn2-0
  - key: host
    value: akash
  auditor: akash1365yvmc4s7awdyj3n2sav7xfx76adc6dnmlx63
  owner: akash1f6gmtjpx4r8qda9nxjwq26fp5mcjyqmaq5m6j7
- attributes:
  - key: datacenter
    value: equinix-metal-sjc1
  - key: generation
    value: mn2-0
  - key: host
    value: akash
  auditor: akash1365yvmc4s7awdyj3n2sav7xfx76adc6dnmlx63
  owner: akash10cl5rm0cqnpj45knzakpa4cnvn5amzwp4lhcal

I’ve made an issue to update all of the stale entries here

Thanks so much Adam. The singedBy key was indeed the issue. With the change to the suggested key - application deployment receives bids and have successfully deployed the app.

This issue is fully resolved and all set.