Decentralized Open-Source Bots ecosystem (Powered by Akash)

Project Title: Decentralized Open-Source Bots ecosystem (Powered by Akash)

1. First & Last Name: PIYUSH CHOUDHARY

2. Email Address: developerpiyush007@gmail.com

3. Akash Wallet Address: akash1trhmdtnfd3tlltcxengcs9zwvhwt0mc3x7wmv7

4. Akashian URI: Akash Community - Akash Developer Community

5. Time Zone: IST (Indian standard time zone)

6. Language: English

Social Networks

7. Akash Forum Username: developer-piyush

8. Discord Username: Piyush_#9708

9. Github Username: developer-piyush

10. Twitter Handle: (1) Piyush Choudhary (@0x_PiYuSh) / Twitter

11. LinkedIn: N/A

12. Website: N/A

13. Blog: N/A

Experience:

14. Are you a developer or software engineer? Engineering Student + Developer

15. Are you currently involved in Akash’s Discord developer community channel? (discord.akash.network) Yes

16. Have you deployed on Akash’s Main net or Testnet? (docs.akash.network) Yes

17. Do you have other team members? Yes

18. Are you looking for additional team members? No, I have no issue if someone is interested to be a part of team

19. Are you interested in working on Akash full-time? Yes, to launch some innovative and large-scale products powered by Akash

20. What Cloud hosting services do you currently use? (Amazon/Google/Microsoft) Akash Network, my first cloud service was Akash, didn’t tried amazon/google/micro

21. How much do you pay per month for Cloud services / hosting? N/A

22. How did you hear about this program? AKASH FORUM

Product Vision:

**23. What is your project? ** OPEN-SOURCE DISCORD BOT

24. What is the problem you will solve? We will develop and open source some amazing and useful discord bots with no limits on update and innovation, this will allow users to deploy their own dedicated discord bots on Akash networks, this will also allow AKASH to have its own dedicated Bots environment and will boost the curiosity of Akash Network amongst other about its unlimited usage in almost every field with decentralization.

25. What are your goals? Our goal is to make most open-source innovative bots with dedicated support from Akash network so everyone who are using third party bots can have their own custom dedicated bot running on Akash network. We are basically trying to create biggest gig economy of bots with decentralized cloud support and guide from Akash network to run dedicated bots.

26. What impact will this project have on the Akash developer community? This will boost the curiosity of community about Akash Network and its unlimited usage in almost every field with decentralization. This will also allow each and every one to have their own dedicated bots running on decentralized cloud and will offer more security.

27. Who will use your project when it’s complete? Our target audience is everyone who are using discord to manage their community and in later stages we will expand to other ecosystem of community social media to provide open source bot support with decentralized cloud i.e. Akash Network

28. Will you monetize your project? Initially we will offer everything for free as deployment on akash already costs some $AKT, In later stages we will monetize everything on commission basis: A lot needs to be thought about this before pointing out exact plans for monetization.

29. Will you open source your project? Yes 100%

Product Leadership / Drive:

30. Tell us about yourself, your passion, your values? I am Piyush, College Student: During lockdown I founded https://covinet.org/ with my seniors.

Covinet is an exclusive social media, dedicated to provide Covid related information and support to the citizens of the country. We are here to help Indians connect, assist and express themselves in the easiest way possible with the objective of providing Covid related information and assistance. Share your leads and help win against the spread of Covid-19.

Our exclusive social media eases the efforts to:

• Find verified leads on medical support
  • Hospital vacancies
  • Oxygen support vendors
  • Plasma donors, etc.

based on geography.

Currently I am working on big Metaverse Project.

I believe in innovation and leading others to provide value to the community, my curiosity is my super power, because that is the only thing that keeps me alive and force me to work until expected result is achieved.

31. What’s your aspiration for blockchain technology? I believe Blockchain Technology is something which is totally changing the concept of open source, finances and how things operate in current scenario. Blockchain reward contributors to the fullest for their time, finances/transaction are 100% transparent: the day is not very far when DAOs will take over on all Tech Giants.

Blockchain space is totally free to innovate and with grants such as (AKASH DEVELOPER GRANTS) , mental barrier of funds for innovators is also solved by blockchain companies. I really believe Blockchain is the future and no one can ban or force it to stop, it will keep evolving.

32. If you had $1 million in grant funding what would you do? I would make a very strong team of innovators with different skills and expertise, and would lead towards a process of unlimited innovation with some amazing digital as well as physical products which benefits humanity and this world, some products could be launched to maintain the flow of funds to keep this process rolling.

Basically a strong team which together grows, launch and experiment to impact on this world… Will also note down the concerns of everyone of whats stopping them to do what they want in their life and will try my best to solve the issue: it maybe related to idea/projects on which they are working or in their life… and

33. Who will benefit most from your project? Large entities with big community, individuals , Everyone who wants to manage their social media community (ex- discord)

34. How will you help grow the Akash community? All discord bots will be configured to be deployed on akash in few clicks and well written guide will be maintained to use bots: everyone will be able to deploy their own dedicated bots on akash network with docker image we will provide

35. How will you make Akash approachable to developers? We will configure bots in a very seamless way so they can be deployed on akash in few clicks and also well written guide will be maintained to use bots on akash: all bots will be open source

36. How do you think Akash should improve? Akash should promote itself amongs non-blockchain users so non-blockchain community also understands that akash is all-rounder. Promotion amongst engineering students is also important, akash could tie up with colleges to give free support to students small semester projects.

Product Execution:

37. How would you utilize the grant funding? Funding will be utilized to maintain some tools and testing deploy on akash network. Some part of funds will be utilize to compensate team members/ engineers developing bots.

38. Have you already started this work? In discussion phase, will probably be started in less than a week.

39. Do you have a GitHub or website for your project? Not yet, but I have my own github where it will be hosted publically: Developer-piyush (PIYUSH CHOUDHARY) · GitHub

40. How will this task be accomplished? Once the work is started by next week: in first two month we will release some useful bots and then will keep improving them on the way. During this time some more new useful bots will be introduced, and will increase our focus towards security more.

41. How would you break this work up into 3 or 4 phases / milestones?

In first two month we will launch some very useful bots with 100% functional,

In second phase we will improve the security of bots and will introduce some more bots: In this phase some issues about previous bots will also be resolved.

In third phase we will move forward to capture other social platforms with dedicated bots services.

We will keep on innovating: our vision is to launched biggest decentralized BOTS gig economy powered by decentralized cloud: AKASH

42. How many months of work will this project require? 2 months for initial launches, then continue with no limits on innovation and months.

43. What’s the expected amount of funding required for your project? $15k

Product Progress:

44. Will you open source your project? YES

45. How do you plan to share your work with the community once complete? We will make a tutorial video about the steps to uses, plus an ultimate guide about the usage of dedicated bots with deployment of Akash network, Code will be open sourced on GitHub.

46. Will you report your progress to the community every month? Yes

47. Do you have any screenshots, videos, or other context you can share? Not yet, we will share some usable product with visuals in next two week to increase the trust and credibility of us.

Developer Associations:

48. Are you associated with any accelerators, incubators, venture capital firms, or startup funds? No

49. Are you associated with any startup communities? No

50. Are you associated with the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF)? No

51. Are you associated with any open source projects? No

52. Are you associated with any of the Akash Network core team members? I am Akash Insider

Legalese:

53. Are you a resident of, citizen, or located in a geographic area that is subject to UN, US, EU, Swiss or any other sovereign country sanctions or embargoes? No

54. Are you over the age of 18? Yes

@AlaniAKT sir, what’s your thought on this?

Thank you

Initial Bot plan:

Functionality:

1. Verification
  2. Discord new user join alert
  3. Moderation
  4. Can add FAQs and having only the bot interact in that channel.
  5. Level Update on activity/engagement
  6. Moderation
  7. Support Ticket
  8. React to roles functionality
  9. Anti link + Anti spam, plus update on message delete, stats etc… in moderation area
  10. Server stats
  11. Twitter post update, invite tracker, giveaway, simple POLL bot to get users input

Do you have a working Alpha / Beta version?

Currently we don’t have but we just have started the work, we can come up with something useful in a week or so.

OK sounds good, once you have a working Alpha / Beta version, lets connect and we will take it from there. Feel free to reach out any time.
Thanks,

Alani

gM @AlaniAKT, we are following up on this proposal with a prototype we have built, we would like to schedule a meet to showcase our prototype which we have built to move forward with the grant application.

In prototype we have implemented following functionality so far:

1. User Verification
  2. Support Ticket
  3. Discord new user join alert
  4. Anti link + Anti spam, plus update on message delete, stats etc… in moderation area
  5. invite tracker
  6. giveaway
  7. simple POLL bot to get users input

@AlaniAKT following up.

Project Github: GitHub - Developer-piyush/SuperBot

Thank you

Again, do you have a working/functioning alpha/beta version? Without this, it’s a no go.

Alani

Yes sir we have following functionality live:
In prototype we have implemented following functionality so far:

1. User Verification
  2. Support Ticket
  3. Discord new user join alert
  4. Anti link + Anti spam, plus update on message delete, stats etc… in moderation area
  5. invite tracker
  6. giveaway
  7. simple POLL bot to get users input

Also pinged GitHub repository in above message…