We are offering $10,000 for the developer or team that builds the best app that integrates Skynet + Akash !
Livestream: Watch the Livestream on YouTube
Deadline: August 16, 2021
- First, please
hello world!in the #skynet-challenge channel on discord.Akash.network
- Write a detailed post about what you plan to build and share it on the forum.
- If you need funding to get started, share your Akash address in your post.
- Update your forum post by August 16th to be reviewed by the community, Akash team, and Skynet team
- By August 20th, the winners will be announced.
- If selected as a winner, a prize will be paid out up to $10,000 in AKT.
Example Use Cases:
We asked Skynet founder David Vorick and Greg Osuri what they want to see built on the new joint Akash-Skynet architecture. They said we want to see want a user-friendly functional app that a dev can run and use for deploying and managing project. Also, ideally this app or tool will be run and maintained 24/7.
- Building Fully Decentralized Webapps
- Persistent Storage for Decentralized and P2P Apps
- Off-Chain Storage for Blockchains
- Censorship-resistant Website Hosting
- Server-side Scraping, Backup & Data Publishing
- Run a headless CMS on Akash, and front-end and asset storage on Skynet.
- Rails App Framework
- NodeJS App Framework
- Wordpress as a service on Akash
- Ghost CMS on Akash
Some example projects you should take a look at:
- Fastify Deploy to Skynet and Akash
- Skynet Guide | https://support.siasky.net/
- Skynet SDK Docs | Skynet Docs
- SDKs available in Go, Python, Dart, Ruby, Swift, Rust, CLI
- Website: siasky.net
- Twitter: @skynetlabs
- Reddit: r/siacoin
- Discord: discord.gg/skynetlabs
- Github: https://github.com/SkynetLabs/skynet-js