Crypto 101 : COMPLETE

:wave: Hey content creators!

Did you know that Crypto is V popular right now? Well, it is! However, some folks still don’t fully understand the basics and that’s where you come in.

We’re putting out a bounty for the best written Crypto 101 blog. In this blog you’ll dive into the elementary aspects of crypto. What it is, how it works, hot wallets versus cold wallets, and how to get started.

Ask:

• Write a blog that explores the basics of cryptocurrency buying, selling
  • Explain why it’s important
  • Explore all the unique properties cryptocurrency
  • Differences between hot and cold wallets
  • What the future of crypto looks like, CBDC’s, Utility tokens, bridges, wrapped tokens, etc.
  • 500 - 800 word blog post

Reward:

• 50 AKT to the best guide
  • We will create a social post and credit the writer of the guide on our channels
  • You might even get a little swag for your effort

If you’d like to participate, follow the steps below:

1. Draft a “Crypto 101” Guide
  2. Reply to this post with a public google doc link containing your blog and share below.
  3. We will review all entrants
  4. One winner will be selected
  5. We will edit your post if needed, create a graphics for it and post to our social channel

:star: Optional - Create a video to go along with the written guide.

Deadline for submissions is 10/16/21

If you have any questions, let us know in the thread below. Thanks all, we can’t wait to review your submissions!

6 Likes

Hello,

I am a technical writer and programmer. I like to write about crypto. I have actually written several dozen articles on the topic in my old blog and newsletter.

Here is my Crypto 101 blog post. I had a hard time keeping it within your word limit. Let me know what you think and I can edit it down.

[https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IKIpHQnXCqUlKXWkQx3DzwDvcMUXvAAztGeqNarc1FE/edit?usp=sharing] (Crypto 101 Blog Draft)

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi,

I agree with @akash_dude_bro , 500 - 800 words is not enough space to write a fully developed “crypto 101” article with everything your looking for… My article is 904 words - I kept it VERY BASIC. I essentially wrote it for someone who knows nothing about crypto. This was written as a kind of teaser that will hopefully get someone interested to learn more.

Thanks,
Anthony

Nice

1 Like

Hello,

Just as some fellow Akashians mentioned before, the word limit for a Crypto 101 article was too low. My article has also gone a little above this limit, but I don’t mind and I am sure that I have covered all of the requested aspects. Hope that you all like it.

Thank you

2 Likes

HI friends!

I decided to create a blog to post this and hope to expand to add some additional content. Best part of it is that I decided to deploy it on Akash-- which was a fun process! Please check out theextraordinarytimes.com, so far this post is the only content on the site.

2 Likes

Hi - attached is my Crypto ELI5 doc. I also slightly went over the word count. Let me know if you need anything else and looking forward to hearing the results :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,
This is Mani, I really like Akash Network and I spread the word about Akash Network in my communities on Telegram and Clubhouse. I am glad to come across this today. I decided to write up basics on crypto in the way I understand from fundamental Stand point of innovation and decentralization. I tried to trim as much as I can to fit in 800 words but failed to do so. My Blog with around 850 words for beginners.

I am in love with Blockchain and crypto Space. I am willing to add more value in this Space. I am willing to add more value to Akash Network too.

I intentionally avoided any kind of Price discussions in the Blog because I think learning is more important than what the price is etc

1 Like

Crypto 101: Crypto 101 - Google Docs

1 Like

Thanks for all submissions y’all! They’re awesome!

We’re reviewing this week and will follow-up with the winner soon.

5 Likes

Thank you!

After much internal debate, the team ha selected a winner.

Let’s all give a congrats to @akash_dude_bro for his fantastic post! :partying_face:

@akash_dude_bro - We’ve reached out with next steps.

:pray: Thanks to all participants in this bounty. We hope you had fun and learned somethings along the way!

Cheers,

congratulations! Great job!

2 Likes

Thanks @Stack_SoPHi !

1 Like

This is Definitely not fair… very disappointing.

Congratulations akash…

Thank you!

1 Like