Hey content creators!
Did you know that Crypto is V popular right now? Well, it is! However, some folks still don’t fully understand the basics and that’s where you come in.
We’re putting out a bounty for the best written Crypto 101 blog. In this blog you’ll dive into the elementary aspects of crypto. What it is, how it works, hot wallets versus cold wallets, and how to get started.
- Write a blog that explores the basics of cryptocurrency buying, selling
- Explain why it’s important
- Explore all the unique properties cryptocurrency
- Differences between hot and cold wallets
- What the future of crypto looks like, CBDC’s, Utility tokens, bridges, wrapped tokens, etc.
- 500 - 800 word blog post
- 50 AKT to the best guide
- We will create a social post and credit the writer of the guide on our channels
- You might even get a little swag for your effort
If you’d like to participate, follow the steps below:
- Draft a “Crypto 101” Guide
- Reply to this post with a public google doc link containing your blog and share below.
- We will review all entrants
- One winner will be selected
- We will edit your post if needed, create a graphics for it and post to our social channel
Optional - Create a video to go along with the written guide.
Deadline for submissions is 10/16/21
If you have any questions, let us know in the thread below. Thanks all, we can’t wait to review your submissions!