Create a IBC 101 blog post : Win AKT!

:wave: Hello again content creators!

IBC is one of Cosmos’ flagship products. It’s launch marks a major step towards an unprecedented transfer of value between blockchain ecosystems. Yet a lot of people don’t understand what IBC is and why it’s important.

We’re putting out a bounty for the best written IBC 101 blog. In this piece, we’re looking to answer questions on what IBC is and zoom in on what IBC is enabling now (Osmosis, Sifchain, Emeris) and what’s to come (Gravity bridge, cross ecosystem transfer of value, etc.)

Ask:

• Write a blog that explores IBC
  • Explain why it’s important
  • Explore all its unique properties and features
  • Describe blockchain integrations, customizations, and governance
  • 1000 - 1500 word blog post

Reward:

• 50 AKT to the best guide
  • We will create a social post and credit the writer of the guide on our channels
  • You might even get a little swag for your effort

If you’d like to participate, follow the steps below:

1. Draft a “IBC: What you Need to Know” Guide
  2. Reply to this post with a public google doc link containing your blog and share below.
  3. We will review all entrants
  4. One winner will be selected
  5. We will edit your post if needed, create a graphics for it and post to our social channel

:star: Optional - Create a video to go along with the written guide.

Deadline for submissions is 11/3

If you have any questions, let us know in the thread below. Thanks all, we can’t wait to review your submissions!

4 Likes

What are the things that given priority in selecting winner?

Understanding IBC? or How to use IBC for newbie? or importance of IBC? features or utility of IBC?

Which is given more importance?

1 Like

Hey @manifreebird - Think of this as an IBC 101.

• What is IBC?
  • How does IBC work?
  • Why is IBC important?

Answering these things will make for a great blog!

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Cosmos and IBC is something I am very very Excited for… I will try to write my thoughts on IBC :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, I have posted my draft here: IBC 101 [DRAFT] - Google Docs

Please let me know if you need edits or updates. I will likely tweak it further this week.

1 Like

Great work! Thanks!

1 Like

I learned a ton writing this. Thanks.

2 Likes

I tried to write about IBC and why it’s crucial for Web 3.0 Blockchain Ecosystem in this article.
I will try to make a video of using IBC and between multiple Blockchians including Akash Network

2 Likes

Updated link in Google doc format:

2 Likes

Bump

So sorry about this. The team was out a lot of last week and unable to review.

We’ll announce winners before the end of the week!

2 Likes