Hello again content creators!
IBC is one of Cosmos’ flagship products. It’s launch marks a major step towards an unprecedented transfer of value between blockchain ecosystems. Yet a lot of people don’t understand what IBC is and why it’s important.
We’re putting out a bounty for the best written IBC 101 blog. In this piece, we’re looking to answer questions on what IBC is and zoom in on what IBC is enabling now (Osmosis, Sifchain, Emeris) and what’s to come (Gravity bridge, cross ecosystem transfer of value, etc.)
- Write a blog that explores IBC
- Explain why it’s important
- Explore all its unique properties and features
- Describe blockchain integrations, customizations, and governance
- 1000 - 1500 word blog post
- 50 AKT to the best guide
- We will create a social post and credit the writer of the guide on our channels
- You might even get a little swag for your effort
If you’d like to participate, follow the steps below:
- Draft a “IBC: What you Need to Know” Guide
- Reply to this post with a public google doc link containing your blog and share below.
- We will review all entrants
- One winner will be selected
- We will edit your post if needed, create a graphics for it and post to our social channel
Optional - Create a video to go along with the written guide.
Deadline for submissions is 11/3
If you have any questions, let us know in the thread below. Thanks all, we can’t wait to review your submissions!