Having a dedicated Solana RPC clusters that’s local to your app improves the performs significantly better than using a shared one. Akash is a decentralized cloud that offers to compute at one-third the cost of AWS, perfect for cost-efficient workloads.
I’m offering 1000 AKT for the best guide to run a scalable Solana RPC cluster on Akash.
The best guide will be selected by the Akash Core Team.
- Fully Load Balanced RPC cluster
- Fault Tolerance (see Cosmos Omnibus for example)
- Code sample in a public repository (GitHub)
- Git-based deploy flow to updates to RPC server
- Multi-sig for Deploy Keys
Submission Ends: September 3rd, 2021
Winner Announcement: September 29th, 2021