Blockchain APIs as A Service

Project Title: Blockchain APIs as a Service

Problem Statement: What is the problem you will solve?

Building on the blockchain can be very expensive. One of the reasons is the scarcity of experienced blockchain developers. This is because a lot of practicing developers have to spend resources (time, financial, etc) they may not be able to afford to learn a new skill. This project intends to build APIs in popular programming languages that allow developers easily build blockchain projects using skills they already possess.

Goals: What are you aiming to accomplish?

• Build a platform that aggregates access to various blockchains.
  • Build APIs and SDKs in Python, JavaScript, and PHP for the platform.
  • Build testing tools for said APIs and SDKS.

Impact: What impact will this project have?

This project would make it easier for developers to build on the blockchain, speeding up the rate of web3 adoption. It would also help push down blockchain development costs as users would not only have to really on scarce (and expensive) blockchain developers.

Budget: How much funding will this require?

I would need $96,000 to build up to a beta release.

Timeline: What is the timeline for accomplishing this task?

I am expecting to have a working demo in 3 months.

Team: Are you looking for additional team members?

I am looking for Python, JavaScript, and PHP developers who have (or are willing to quickly learn) at least one of Rust, Go, and Solidity.

Reporting: How will you report your progress to the community (e.g. weekly calls, reports)?

I’ll have weekly reports.

Design: Do you have any mock ups or screenshots?

No

Hello,
Per our guidelines, app applications are required to have a working alpha/beta version in order to apply for grants.
We will be happy to take a look once you are ready with a working alpha or beta version.

Alani