**1. First & Last Name: (optional) **
**2. Email Address: **
**3. Akash Wallet Address: **
**4. Akashian URI: **
**5. Time Zone: **
**7. Discord Username: **
**8. Discourse Username: **
**9. Github: **
**10. Twitter: **
**11. LinkedIn: **
**12. Website: ** https::/commandline.network
**14. Are you a developer or software engineer? **
**15. Are you currently involved in Akash’s Discord developer community channel? (discord.akash.network) **
**16. Have you deployed on Akash’s Mainnet or Testnet? (docs.akash.network) **
**17. Do you have other team members? **
**18. Are you looking for additional team members? **
**19. Are you interested in working on Akash full-time? Akash is hiring engineers and contractors. Learn more here: Careers | Akash Network **
**20. What Cloud hosting services do you currently use? (Amazon/Google/Microsoft) **
Heroku, Digital Ocean
**21. How much do you pay per month for Cloud services / hosting? **
$300 - $500
**22. How did you hear about this program? **
**23. What is your project? **
Build and serve APIs to blockchain and distributed storage protocols to be consumed by web2 apps.
**24. What is the problem you will solve? **
It will lower the entry barriers for building on the blockchain, as developers can use languages and tools they are familiar with to build web3 apps.
**25. What are your goals? **
Make blockchain development accessible to all developers.
**26. What impact will this project have on the Akash developer community? **
Lower blockchain costs (time, finance), fewer costly mistakes as they’ll be using familiar tools and languages.
**27. Who will use your project when it’s complete? **
**28. Will you monetize your project? **
**29. Will you open source your project? **
At least parts of the project would be open source.
**30. Tell us about yourself, your passion, your values **
I have been a professional developer for approximately 15 years. I have always been interested in decentralization, privacy, and security. I have also long loved the concept of building tools that others use to build stuff that others use.
**31. What’s your aspiration for blockchain technology? **
That it would be ubiquitous, help improve accessibility, increase internet decentralization, and reduce financial inequality.
**32. If you had $1 million in grant funding what would you do? **
- Build APIs providing aggregated access to all the major blockchains in the 10 most popular development languages.
- Build security testing tools focused on blockchain for web2
**33. Who will benefit most from your project? **
**34. How will you help grow the Akash community? **
- Build and include deployment and monitoring tools for Akash in our suite of APIs and SDKs
- Create user guides on how to deploy to Akash
- Include Akash as some of the default hosts when creating tutorials for our products.
- Work in partnership with Akash to reach developers.
**35. How will you make Akash approachable to developers? **
36. How do you think Akash should improve?
**37. How would you utilize the grant funding? **
- Developer Salaries
**38. Have you already started this work? **
**39. Do you have a GitHub or website for your project? **
**40. How will this task be accomplished? **
- Develop blockchain aggregation platform
- Develop APIs to interact with platform.
**41. How would you break this work up into 3 or 4 phases/milestones? **
- Build a working version of the platform that interacts with 2 or 3 different level 1 blockchain protocols.
- Build APIs in 3 languages that access the platform
- Test and deploy APIs using relevant testnets.
**42. How many months of work will this project require? **
We estimate the beta should be ready in 3 months, with a further 3-6 months to be ready for production.
**43. What’s the expected amount of funding required for your project? **
**44. Will you open source your project? **
At least parts of it would be open source.
**45. How do you plan to share your work with the community once complete? **
Through blogposts, in the forum, on Discord, etc,
**46. Will you report your progress to the community every month? **
**47. Do you have any screenshots, videos, or other context you can share? **
**48. Are you associated with any accelerators, incubators, venture capital firms, or startup funds? **
**49. Are you associated with any startup communities? **
**50. Are you associated with the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF)? **
**51. Are you associated with any open source projects? **
**52. Are you associated with any of the Akash Network core team members? **
53. Are you a resident of, citizen, or located in a geographic area that is subject to UN, US, EU, Swiss or any other sovereign country sanctions or embargoes?
54. Are you over the age of 18?