Self hosted video conferencing tools are pretty popular among internet communities and also in crypto projects/communities, I think this could be the first Awesome Akash fully working and well documented SDL for secure and reliable video application running on Akash Network (I’ll love develop it).
- Deploy a fully working Jitsi node on Akash
- Develop a easy to follow guide to succesfully deploy the services
- Stream on Youtube from Akash Jitsi node
- Create the first Videoconferencing SDL on Awesome Akash project
- Improve my skills on Akash
Every person around the world how knows the importance of privacy will love the possibility to meet into Jitsi decentralized Web3 secure videoconferencing application.
I think this could be a great publicity for Akash Network.
This project could be done as solo.
I think a weekly reports in the forum could be enough but I’m open to other ways.
I think is no needed.