We want to provide a decentralized space that can be used by everyone including other blockchains to create a more censorship-resistant decentralized future. Avalanche is a wonderful blockchain project and it seems a guide might be needed to help everyone get started deploying nodes on Akash.
So, with the simple goal of helping another blockchain, we wanted to approach the community for support. We thought the best way to teach others how to do this is by the community showcasing their knowledge of the process!
Create a “Deploy onto Akash : Setting up an Avalanche Node” guide
- 250 AKT to the best deployment guide
- We will post and credit the writer of this guide on the Akash blog
- You might even get a little swag for your effort.
If you’d like to participate, follow the steps below:
- Draft a “Deploy onto Akash : Setting up an Avalanche Node” Guide
- Reply to this post and share your draft below.
- We will review all entrants
- One winner will be selected
- We will edit your post if needed, create a graphic for it, post to our social channels and add the winning guide onto the Akash blog!
Bonus points - Create a video of the process to go along with the written guide.
Deadline for submissions is 9/4
If you have any questions, let us know in the thread below.
Thanks all, we can’t wait to review your submissions!