Abyssus
**9. Github: **
crackeeer
**10. Twitter: **
@FlashPhaser

Experience:

**14. Are you a developer or software engineer? **
Yes
**15. Are you currently involved in Akash’s Discord developer community channel? (discord.akash.network) **
Yes
**16. Have you deployed on Akash’s Mainnet or Testnet? (docs.akash.network) **
No
**17. Do you have other team members? **
No
**18. Are you looking for additional team members? **
Yes
**19. Are you interested in working on Akash full-time? Akash is hiring engineers and contractors. Learn more here: Careers | Akash Network **
I will think about
**20. What Cloud hosting services do you currently use? (Amazon/Google/Microsoft) **
Google , Amazon , Oracle
**21. How much do you pay per month for Cloud services / hosting? **
Maybe 20 hours
**22. How did you hear about this program? **
from Twitter and developer forum

Product Vision:

**23. What is your project? **
CyberDungeon Hack
**24. What is the problem you will solve? **
When the game is stored in the company’s centralized server, all we have is the right to use the character, and the player is only the customer of the game company. Once the server is shut down, the role disappears. When the game scene, game logic, game characters, and social relationships are stored on the blockchain, players will become the real masters of the game, free to explore, trade, and even customize their own game characters.
**25. What are your goals? **
My goal is not ambitious, I just want to make a decentralized, Dungeons and Dragons style game,The background of the game refers to the setting background of novels such as Snow Crash and Neuromancer, the traditional dungeon master will be replaced by smart contracts,
Players can make various choices in the game and produce different results to determine the direction of the entire game storyline. The smart contract determines the next scenario that the player will face according to the rules of the game, such as what encounters and interactions occur during the adventure. The background and the result of the player’s actions. In the game, you can obtain equipment with different attributes, and the character can also grow. Game characters and equipment are produced in the form of NFT, and tokens are also used as in-game currency. These are all freely tradeable.
**26. What impact will this project have on the Akash developer community? **
If I have to talk about influence, I think it will bring more experience than traditional games: like your game character is no longer the data on the server, it may scare the children in the activities held, you can choose Play, give away, and trade. If this game can make more people understand and like Akash ,like the blockchain, it would be better.
**27. Who will use your project when it’s complete? **
The player who like D&D
**28. Will you monetize your project? **
Maybe no.
**29. Will you open source your project? **
Yes

Product Leadership / Drive:

**30. Tell us about yourself, your passion, your values **
I am a programmer and hacker, like science fiction and magic games. I have also used some tools to write games,such as Unity3D or Cocos-x. When I came into contact with the blockchain world, it seemed to open the door to the magical world. When I stepped into this door, my first thought was to build a game,and hope to use partial chain technology to buy some more exciting products
**31. What’s your aspiration for blockchain technology? **
Make life more cyberpunk !
**32. If you had $1 million in grant funding what would you do? **
dev my game to a Openource Metaverse
**33. Who will benefit most from your project? **
hmm…
**34. How will you help grow the Akash community? **
People who are new to blockchain and interested
**35. How will you make Akash approachable to developers? **
Need to fully communicate and maintain the same vision together
36. How do you think Akash should improve?
Akash is cool , More propaganda plz.

Product Execution:

**37. How would you utilize the grant funding? **
Ask some helpers to help art design and sound design, add some hardware equipment
**38. Have you already started this work? **
1 mouth
**39. Do you have a GitHub or website for your project? **
my Github:crackeeer
**40. How will this task be accomplished? **
I plan to complete it in all my spare time within 5 months
**41. How would you break this work up into 3 or 4 phases / milestones? **
I plan to complete the game framework in 1.5 months and the art in February. The sound effects are a bit difficult because I am not good at arranging music. I think I can use a month to try to find some free ones, or find a collaborator. The remaining 1 month is used to debug the game, fix some details, and conduct security tests.
**42. How many months of work will this project require? **
5 mouths
**43. What’s the expected amount of funding required for your project? **
the cost of sound effects, art, programming, etc,are added together, maybe $5000 is needed? But I’m developing these independently, maybe I can find some open source, free material.

Product Progress:

**44. Will you open source your project? **
Yes
**45. How do you plan to share your work with the community once complete? **
I hope to communicate with friends on discord and forums, and continue to improve my work.
**46. Will you report your progress to the community every month? **
I hope to perform by posting on the forum.
**47. Do you have any screenshots, videos, or other context you can share? **

Developer Associations:

**48. Are you associated with any accelerators, incubators, venture capital firms, or startup funds? **
No
**49. Are you associated with any startup communities? **
No
**50. Are you associated with the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF)? **
No
**51. Are you associated with any open source projects? **
No
**52. Are you associated with any of the Akash Network core team members? **
I joined the Akash developer community

Legalese:

53. Are you a resident of, citizen, or located in a geographic area that is subject to UN, US, EU, Swiss or any other sovereign country sanctions or embargoes?
No
54. Are you over the age of 18?
Yes