Akashroku - like heroku but on akash

Project Title:

akashroku

Problem Statement: What is the problem you will solve?

It is very difficult to deploy on akash - you have to read some tutorials, watch some videos, know some advanced level stuff

Goals: What are you aiming to accomplish?

Consider how this process is done on heroku: (Deploying with Git | Heroku Dev Center)

register on heroku.com, install heroku cli (heroku console tool) => print in console:

heroku login
heroku create 
git add. && git commit -m "first commit" && git push heroku master

So here it should be the same:
install akash cli, then print in console

akash login
akash create 
git add . && git commit -m " first commit" && git push akash master

Impact: What impact will this project have?

Users will have easy way and less entry barrior to deploy on akash nodes => more users will deploy their apps on akash

Budget: How much funding will this require?

this is negotiable i’ve heard max amount for grants is $100k - so let it it be $100 000

Timeline: What is the timeline for accomplishing this task?

This is not so easy question. Heroku is being continuously built for many years.
So the basic MVP can be done in 1 month, up to 3 months advanced MVP => and so on.

Team: Are you looking for additional team members?

not really, but if someone wants it - why not.

Reporting: How will you report your progress to the community (e.g. weekly calls, reports)?

can report in discord/telegram group/may do weekly calls/may

Design: Do you have any mock ups or screenshots?

ps my telegram @jessyjames7777

For those who don’t what heroku .com is -this is somekind of hosting with simple way to deploy your apps. like you register on website, and can deploy your code with couple of commands:

heroku login
heroku init
git add. 
git commit
git push heroku master

and your app is deployed.

I am doing something similar with AkashNS. If you get it going, perhaps we can help each other out by developing systems both of us can utilize for our projects? Also, keep in mind that Heroku too can get advanced depending on what project you have :slight_smile:

Sure, bro:) I think the field is big,so there is a lot of room for every one:P

yep, I understand, I am just talking about basic stuff in heroku