Im Igor Azevedo from BitcoinHomeBroker.
heres my work on AKASH Gitcoin’s Hackaton:
- Problem Statement: What is the problem you will solve?
Building trustable trading communities.
Bring knowledge to the people about trading operations based on mathematical strategies and supported by a voting group.
This way we are breaking the myth of the “magical trading bots on the internet”, allowing people to know every trade operation performed by a trade algorithym, once every operation is planned and approved by users.
- Impact: What impact will this project have?
- A new group of users / customers on trustable trading operations.
This is good for everyone , because its a new way to interact with blockchain and make it bigger and better.
- Goals: What are you aiming to accomplish?
- Support traders groups and rise and share money.
- Methodology: How will this task be accomplished?
- Transfering or copying my website to an akash container with installations needed.
I use on my website: python, sql, c#, JS, Node.
- Timeline: What is the timeline for accomplishing this task?
around 30 days
- Team : Are you looking for additional team members?
- Not now. My apps are result of my work and research on blockchain since 2016.
- Reporting : How will you report your progress to the community (e.g. weekly calls, reports)?
Weekly meeting and email reports.
- Design : Do you have any screenshots?
App UI Example: